Tomato Fresh Mozarella Basil and Balsamic Vinegar Glaze Sandwich


I am not a fan of sandwiches, but I love this sandwich! My favorite bread to use is ciabatta, but a fresh baguette will do.  My son Andrew walked into a deli today and ordered this sandwich....and loved it!!

  • Ciabatta or a nice baguette (you can toast the bread)
  • fresh mozarella slices
  • fresh tomato slices
  • balsamic vinegar glaze
  • basil leaves (the more the better)

A mi no me encantan los sandwiches, pero me encanta este sandwich.  Mi pan favorito es ciabatta, pero con un baguette tambien esta muy bueno!
  • Ciabatta o un baguette (puedes tostar el pan)
  • rebanadas de queso mozarella fresco
  • rebanadas de tomate fresco
  • "balsamic vinegar glaze
  • "hojas de albahacar (entre mas mejor!)

Comments

Popular Posts