Romaine Salad with Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette (Trader Joe's)

This is a picture recipe!  My sister made it on Saturday for a potluck and she everyone absolutely luuvved it.  I made it for dinner today.  The Day Light Savings time change made it feel like summer!  Time for more salads....

Here are the ingredients: Romaine lettuce, green onions, cilantro, honey roasted sliced almonds, mandarin wedges, and Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinagrette Dressing from Trader Joe's.





Ensalada de Lechuga, Mandarinas, y Almendras

       4 tazas de lechuga romana
       8 mandarinas, peladas y en gajos
       1/4 taza de almendra, enmieladas
       1 manojo de cilantro
       1 manojo de cebollita verde
       Aderezo “Asian style” de Trader Joe’s

Se mezcla todo, se sirve y se disfruta.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Excellent. :)
Unknown said…
Glad you tried it! I loved it...I've made it at least 3 times since I posted this.

Popular Posts